Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pansy Purple cork jar



Here is a video clip of the Pansy Purple wheel-thrown cork jar that my wife has available for sale in her Etsy Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery store. This is one of those pieces that digital media (whether still or motion) does not reproduce real well--the actual color of the jar is deeper than the digital media shows it. On picture days, this particular purple color is a color that I struggle to take good pictures of--someday, I will figure out the right settings to use--I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!