Friday, August 3, 2012

Four new pendants up on Etsy

Black with gun metal green Paw pendant photographed next to choke cherries.
Morgan here: Took some photos of four new handmade (by my wife) pendants yesterday. My wife is putting them up on Etsy today (Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery). Two of the pendants are paw pendants, and two are hexagrams. I used some of the choke cherries and some of the spearmint from the garden in a few of the pictures that I did yesterday.

Handmade clay pendants--available on Etsy.
Hexagram pendant photographed on spearmint.
Robin egg blue paw pendant photographed next to spearmint flowers.
Blue hexagram pendant (choke cherries not included).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!