Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cobalt Blue Mortar and Pestle



Here is a video clip of the two Cobalt Blue mortar and pestles that my wife has available in her Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery Etsy shop. [Note that I linked to her main shop page, rather than a deep-link; she has other mortar and pestles in different colors available also. Plus, I wasn't sure which one to choose to link to.] She has been making mortar and pestles for fifteen years now. They are food safe, as well as dishwasher and microwave safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!