Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feltmeup Designs (Art I like)

It is a box of birds.
Morgan here---I follow several artist's blogs. One of which is the blog of Melanie Ann Green, the woman behind Feltmeup Designs. Today, she talking about completing an order for a shop, and she posted this picture. Ain't they cute? So many birdies!

I stumbled across her work work through other blog. I believe that it was through Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, but I am not sure.

I do know why I started to follow Melanie's posts---I love her owls.

I just love owls---especially felt owls,
Ain't her owls cute? And if you want to buy one, Melanie has an Etsy shop, The Felt Menagerie, where you can buy as many little felt birdies as your little heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!