Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blue star pendants

Ocean blue star pendants with stone bead (left with lapis, right with jasper sapphire).
Was busy taking and editing jewelry photos this weekend. Two of the pieces I was taking pictures of were these two ocean blue porcelain pendants. These are not new items; the photos were to replace some pictures that I was not happy with. As my skill as a photpgrapher has increased, the less happy I am with my earlier photos---go figure. Besides these star pendants, I was also taking pictures of new items (dragonfly necklace, bead bracelet, a pair of earrings) that are now available on the Etsy shop.---MDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!