Saturday, October 1, 2011

20th Annual Witches Ball

Are you ready for the Witches Ball?
It is just 28 days until the 20th annual Witches Ball and midnight Samhain ritual. This year it is being held on Saturday, October 29th 2011. This year's Witches Ball is being held at the Highlands Masonic Center, 3550 Federal Boulevard, Denver Colorado.

Tickets prices are $20 for adults at the door, and $5 for children 12 and under.

This year, the live music will include Mythica, Tuatha, Pandora Celtica, and the Orpheus Choir. There will also be the costume contest, trance drumming and dancing, and children activities (until 8 pm for the latter).

And of course, there will be psychic readers and merchants. Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery will be one of the vendors, and we will be sharing booth space with a friend of ours, Capital City Holistic Health, who will be selling bath salts and lotions (I believe).

I, Morgan, will be there as general pack-mule and gofer. I may or may not be handcuffed to my goddaughter depending upon her and my behavior. Please bring us some candy when you visit the booth---we promise to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!