Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pottery headed to Quantum Alchemy


Pottery available at Quantum Alchemy.
MDE here---Tonight, I helped my wife pack the pottery that she is taking over to Quantum Alchemy tomorrow afternoon. It was (as you can see from the photo) an assortment of mortar and prestles, cork jars, and offering plates. And one lonely ankh cauldron. For those who live in Denver or thereabouts, Quantum Alchemy is loacted across the street from the King Soopers at 9th and Corona (913 9th Ave). There is also a pet supply store in the same Victorian house (both on the first floor).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!