Monday, August 8, 2011

Been taking pottery photos for a long time

Assorted pottery by Toni Penn of Celtic Soul Jewelry and Pottery.
Morgan here---Today, I am busy editing the latest round of jewelry photos. Earlier today, while doing a "brute search" on the computer for a photo that Toni wanted to consult of a past pottery piece, I realized that I have been taking pottery photos for six years now. Some of the photos I am still pleased with (aka I still like the photos). Like this photo which was taken in September 2008 of assorted herb jars, a mortar and pestle, and a cauldron---I still think that this is a good photo. The herbs in the background, spearmint and mugwort, are from the herb garden that grows outside of the pottery studio.

Toni is busy throwing more stuff for both the September 10th Handmade Hookup Craftshow and Spiritways as well as writing up descriptions for some pendant pieces that are going to be put up on Etsy by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!