Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Falling behind in my photography duties

Kitty approved since 2011.
I have been falling behind in my photography duties. I took a whole bunch of photos ten days ago, and another batch of photos a whole month ago, that I have not edited yet. Part of the delay is the bloody heat; the other part is the periodic depression that I am prone to (most of it caused by being a struggling freelance writer---and there not being enourgh hours during the summer to make up for the fact that I am a full time college student the rest of the year). There were also a couple of events that cropped up that I did not plan on happening. Hopefully, I manage to get my rear in gear and get the editing work done soon. ---MDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!