Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Morning Cup of Sunshine

Morning Cup of Seashine 1 MDE 2011
Like many people, my wife starts off the day with a cup of coffee. Personally, I can't stand coffee, but I do indulge in my own cup of morning sunshine---a soda (Pepsi, Coke, Dr Pepper, something with cafferine in it) and a few drops of sweet chestnut flower essence (it is supposed to help with low self-esteem and depression). On the pottery front, more mugs are being scheduled in the production cycle.

[The picture used in this post is a kitty paw mug (the paw print is from one of our cats) and a sunflower from the garden.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!