Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just four days away

Some of the stuff we had at the last Handmade Hookup Show.
It is just four days away from the September 10th 2011 Hademade Hookup Craft Show. This Colorado craft show is held outside at the Shops at Stapleton Northfield area (just north of I-70 east of Quebec). Admission is free. Toni's booth will be someplace south of the Macys store. She will be doing primarily jewelery at this show (I think)---though she might have some bowls, coffee mugs, and mortars and prestles also with her.

(I will not be at this show---I have a lot of university homework that has piled up that I need to deal with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!