Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wiccan themed ritual plates

Wiccan themed plates.
Early last month, my wife started a batch of Wiccan themed ritual plates. I posted a picture of them in the kiln after she applied the underglaze to them, and was getting ready to fire them. After a very long wait (it seemed like forever to me), they are finally finished. I like the texture on the Triple Moon plate. And the Merry Meet plate is pretty nice. But my favorite is the Harm None plate, I like the contrast between the white details and the burgundy color of the plate. All these plates are earmarked to go to Spiritways--more will probably be made for the Etsy store sometime later this year.

Triple Moon plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!